The UK network of building surveyors and structural engineers providing reports

The UK Network of Building Surveyors and Structural Engineers
HomeAbout UsHow we workRequest QuoteContact UsJobs
Surveyors Reports
  Valuation Only

  Homebuyer Survey

  Building Survey

Engineers Reports





  EMC (Radio Waves)









  Wall Tie

Party Wall
Structural Design
Expert Witness
Commercial Buildings
Training Courses

Buying a house and need a survey? - house survey, home survey, surveys, building survey
Buying a new home and need a Surveyors Report?
(homebuyer's survey & valuation, building survey)

Have identified a problem, now need a detailed Engineers Report?
(subsidence, cracks, electrical, gas, drainage, soil)

You or your neighbour wish to make changes to (or near) your boundary wall?
Need a Civil Engineer or Party Wall Surveyor?

(party wall surveys, party wall negotiations)

Want to make changes or an extension to your home?
Need an Architect, Surveyor or Structural Engineer?

(loft conversion, extra rooms)

Know the problem, now need a repair?
(foundations, floors, walls, roofs, electrical, gas, drainage)

Legal dispute.  Need an Expert Witness?
(quality of materials, workmanship, insurance claim)

Commercial Buildings, need a Surveyor or an Engineer?
(schedules of dilapidations, maintenance, etc)

We cover the whole of the UK including locations in Somerset such as Bridgewater, Burnham on Sea, Chard, Crewkerne, Frome, Glastonbury, Ilminster, Street, Somerton, Taunton, Wells, Wincanton and Yeovil.

Registered in England : No. 4261391
The Stables, Rear of 60 the Avenue, Southampton, SO17 1XS
Tel: 0800 52 58 50   Fax: 023 8072 0788   Email:

house survey building surveyors surveyor structural engineers report engineer homebuyers reports homebuyer home buyer buyers subsidence valuation party wall act boundary walls expert witness crack cracks drainage repair repairs job jobs vacancy vacancies course training courses